FOR BAHASA INDONESIA CLICK HERE
All these time many fans have collected some random facts about Dara & G-Dragon are dating. Here, Junklebook will try to complete them with some more. Check them out!
2. Daragon’s fandom are called The Applers. Why Applers? It perhaps based on the logo on GD’s Heartbreaker album, an apple. Moreover, at the SAL Concert, GD once said that apple is the symbol of his love, even GD and Dara performed Hello in the apple-shaped box.
4. After GD heard Dara said that her ideal type is GD, he went to Dara and told her that she should’ve said that straight to him personally. --”
5. GD once confessed that Sandara Park is the cutest one at YG (And he once said in an interview that his ideal type of girl is a cute one).
6. GD adores BoA and Ivy so much because they are beautiful and could dance and sing hip hop and R&B very well and dress up in that style, too. Dara herself is a member of an R&B and Hip hop girlband with hip hop and R&B style of appearance and some cool performances. Well matched.
7. G-Dragon and Dara are frequently caught exchanging accessories and outfits. They often be seen wearing the same shirts, t-shirts, pants, shoes, caps, hats and many other accessories! Even one day they wore the same shoes in the same time. Whereas, in Korea, it’s only couples who exchanges stuff and use each other’s belonging.
And so on!
8. G-Dragon once made fun of Dara by changing his Cyworld BGM with Dara’s song In Or Out for some weeks. In Or Out was Dara’s single at Philippines before she became a trainee at YG.
9. Dara also helped GD promoting his Heartbreaker album in her Cyworld account.
10. GD and Dara once had a chat via Cyworld when Dara just got back from Philippines. In his message, GD told Dara that he missed her. (For full contents of the chat you can see them at the group screencaps)
11. GD also told Dara in his Cyworld account that he once went to Han Byul’s house (Se7en’s girlfriend and Dara’s best friend) JUST to see Dara’s photograph at Han Byul’s only because he so long to her. :)
12. When GD was in Japan, GD also once put a picture of a beautiful rainbow and coconut trees into his Cyworld (coconut tree silhouette itself is so similar to Dara’s hairstyle). GD added that “she” must be understood what he meant there.
13. Han Byul and Dara are still best friends long since Han Byul was still a member of YG. So it’s not strange if they (Han Byul and Se7en + Dara and GD) secretly do double date some times. Everyone knows GD and Se7en are best friends too.
14. Dara once bought GD a gift when she just got back from Philippines, which is broken white t-shirt designed with a kind of batik pattern. GD was seen wearing it several times, even for one of his music video, Breathe.
15. GD is the one who supports Dara the most by encouraging Dara to try the YG audition once again after Dara failed her first one.
16. GD really loves Dara’s single In Or Out. He’s often making fun of her by singing the song and dancing the choreography once they meet.
17. GD once helped Dara by replacing her to eat chilies when she lost a game made by Se7en. But in return of favor, Dara should sing In Or Out plus the choreography in front of GD, Se7en, and the other members of YG family! GD recorded “the show” with his cell phone.
18. GD still keeps that Dara’s In Or Out show record until now. Dara said he always watches it when he’s alone and remembers all the choreos ^^.
19. Both GD and Dara are crowned as King and Queen of ME2DAY.
20. GD and Dara did a duet in GD’s first album Heartbreaker singing Hello and one part of the song describes yeoja that is very similar to Dara.
21. One part of Butterfly song that says “3 lettered name” made so many people wondering who was the one GD means at that lyric. And do you know, that “3 lettered name” part means a name that has 3 syllables? In Korea only few people has a name with three syllables, outside their family name. And guess what? If we write Sandara’s name in hangul it will formed as a three syllables name: San-Da-Ra =산다라.
22. GD’s Butterfly music video had made KVIPs surprised after its release because the high similarities between the yeoja animation at the video with Dara.
23. Dara’s name means NaBi (Butterfly).
24. In Korea, DARAGON couple better known as NyongDal
25. GD looks unwilling to call Dara with Noona even though Dara’s is 4 years older than him. He called Dara with Noona several times, but it always makes him bumbling (by scratching his nose or ruffling his hair). GD also once said that Dara isn’t deserved to be called Noona by him, either because Dara is too cute to be a noona or she’s just meant “someone” to him.
26. GD once sent a message to Dara via Cyworld telling her to call him ‘OPPA LIKE DONGSAENG’, which means an older brother like a younger brother. It might make GD feels more capable to protect Dara.
27. Dara also once said that she considers GD as someone she could rely on, like an older brother. It has the same meaning with oppa, right?
28. DARAGON couple already has Korean VIP’s blessing. So if you go to the Naver site and search the articles using keyword “NyongDal”, you can find so many articles related to this DARAGON topic, as well as FF, Fanpic and so on.
29. Dara was known as not-a-dog-person, but she has tried to be close to Gaho, GD’s dog. As a matter of fact, she uploaded her picture with Gaho to prove herself.
|GD and Gaho sleep well|
|Dara and Gaho|
30. At GD’s first concert Shine a Light, when GD and Dara did a duet on Hello, GD changed some of the lyrics by saying ‘Hey, Baby Girl!’ to Dara.
31. Lots of Applers caught GD and Dara repeatedly steal a glance at each other. Even in a video, Dara looked so panicked and embarrassed when she found GD out was suddenly standing behind her. In the same video, GD was seen staring at Dara unconsciously. CL, who realized the moment and knew whom GD’s looking at, just smiled to see it. When Dara and GD were getting closer, CL who also realized that there’s a camera recorded, quickly stood between GD and Dara to separate them. All of these scenes were caught by the camera.
32. At the Nikon product launching, Seungri was seen letting Dara to stand beside GD with no purpose. Seungri is also the one who often accidentally speak that GD and Dara have “something” between them.
33. Actually, these stories about Dara and GD just appear sometimes, and some other times they don’t. But their relationship came back to the media spotlight in January 2011, when Dara told the story about GD helping her to carry her ski board at the YG family vacation. GD then told the media that when he saw Dara carrying her ski board, it looked like Dara was carrying a man because the board was as tall as her. GD was the only one who helped her, whereas there’s TOP and Taeyang who have bigger body than him. That was the time when Dara said that GD is her ideal type.
GD stood at the right with his favorite yellow jacket.
34. In the 2NE1 TV Season 1, GD once came to the shooting location to bring sandwiches for 2NE1! People at the location wondered to whom GD wants to meet because he already saw Minzy, CL, and Bom but still kept looking around. Then, people deduced that he came just to bring the food for Dara.
35. GD smiled when he watched Dara’s Family Outing at the scene where Dara broke a heart-shaped wood with a hammer, represented GD’s album title Heartbreaker. Everyone could see his smile was more than an ordinary smile…
36. Dara also once said that her ideal type is someone who is resemble with the figure of Hanazawa Rui (Japanese version of Ji Hoo in BBF). It should be noticed that GD once played as Hanazawa Rui at the Bigbang BBF parody.
37. GD’s ideal type of woman always changes all the time. At his last interview, GD said that he likes a girl with short hair that it could make her looks fresh and sexy. Few days before that interview, Dara just cut her hair short.
38. GD and Dara wear twin rings that make Netizen wondering. Because the story just never vanished, CL initiated to buy ‘Forever rings’ for her and the other members of 2NE1. The problem is, Dara has worn the ring since a long before as well as GD!
39. GD and Dara also wear a twin bracelet, ‘Love Bracelet Cartier’. These bracelets are used as a symbol of commitment between couples. What surprising is, if we google about these bracelets, we can find their names as one of the couple who wear the bracelets among other celebrity couples around the world.
40. Dara once updated her ME2DAY with 2NE1 (without Bom) and GD picture. And when she updated it, she wrote Jiyong’s name (GD’s real name) as ‘Jiyong Oppa’! Maybe because it drew too much attention, soon Dara changed her account setting into private! Fortunately eagle-eyed netizens had captured its screencaps.
41. In Bigbang’s busy schedule, GD is the only one who took his time to celebrate Dara’s birthday with the other members of 2NE1. And he’s not doing it once but every year :)
42. Every Blackjack knows that Dara’s favorite color is pink. GD has often seen wearing clothes or scarf with this color. So do Dara who is frequently seen wearing a yellow scarf, because GD’s favorite color is yellow.
43. In the background picture of PSY official account presented the cartoon version of YG family in a party. We can see, GD and Dara cartoon look pretty recognizable at that picture as Dara was illustrated as a girl with coconut-tree hairstyle, and GD was drawn wearing a pink scarf, the things that have become their identities. And guess what, they are kissing!
44. GD’s mysterious status message at his Minihompy in May 2009, exactly when 2NE1 first debut, became a controversy amongst the KVIPs. That status message made KVIPs jealous because the meaning of ‘Oppagamaiaekkyo’ GD wrote in a certain dialect is ‘a feeling from a boy to his girl so the girl always know that he always think about her, always care of her and always protect her.’ The most surprising fact is that the word ‘Oppagamaiaekkyeo’ only used by people from Busan, Dara’s hometown!
45. GD almost always been dependent by some weird acts Dara did. GD once pretended to eat a microphone in the Lollipop 2 music video, one that Dara did when she was a trainee. In some interviews GD pretended to hit his head to the camera and with sad expression. If you see 2NE1 TV a lot, you will know the one who always does that. Yep, that’s true, it’s D-ah a.k.a. SANDARA PARK. GD also once mimicked Dara’s dance move in I Wanna Be at YG Family Concert, by doing Dara’s “You got the fire” dance part.
46. Either on purpose or not, GD and Dara frequently update their ME2DAY simultaneously, and several times their updated statuses are related. Example, when GD asked “Hey, have you sleep yet?” or any other romantic updates, five minutes later Dara would write that she hasn’t sleep yet and her about doing activities. Later, GD would write again, “Hurry up to bed and sleep well.”
47. In every performance with Dara, GD almost always looked shy, embarrassed, even he forgot the lyrics once. When they sit side by side at the makeup room, GD also seen got red in the face and stole some glances at Dara through the mirror.
48. Either it’s accidentally or not, in some interviews if they asked about their dream date, Dara’s and GD’s answers are almost always same to each other. GD once said that he wanted a date under a rain so he could cover his girl with his jacket, and guess what? Dara also said that in her dream date she wanted to be covered by her boyfriend’s jacket when it’s rain. So does their idea of night date as their dream date.
49. Kwon Dami, GD’s sister has followed DARAGON Twitter account. That’s the proof that she supports DARAGON!
50. Dara was seen several times wearing clothes designed by Dami and only sold at Dami’s boutique. Sometimes she also wears some couple t-shirts with GD!
Dami & Dara :)
TO GET PART 2 (51-100) >> CLICK HERE